snichel..out of nowhere

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

catching up...

well, it's been a while since i last visited my blog, it doesn't necessarily mean though that there's nothing really intersting that's happenning to me, actualy 'twas the opposite, it would take so much space, not to mention time if i get to list all of it, hmn....

last december was a busy month for me...why not, when all i had almost everyday was dinner with different set of friends not to mention those family gatherings i was forced to attend (i just so hated those family reunion thingie, it just put so much pressure on me with regards to the couple, marriage thing but then again that's a different story), well,i was just so glad to have spent some quality moments with some of my most fave people, seein' old friends and all that always gives me mixed emotions, joy that after all these years, we remained in touch with one another, glad that we were able to find time just so we could make kwento regarding the most recent events in our lives, sad because it gave me that feelin' of emptiness knowin' that some of them are contented and looks very much fulfilled with their married life, seein' their kids makes me wonder if i'll be havin' some too, i'll get into that..i'll get into that...hayy, but before anything else, i have to find the would be father of my kids first...tsk, tsk, tsk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home