snichel..out of nowhere

Monday, June 05, 2006

reminders

there are stuff that i've to do before my cebu trip come friday, let me post the list so that i'll be that committed to do each of it;)

  • watch x-men with my boyfriend
  • buy dark chocolates for cebu staff (berry)
  • spend quality time with my boyfriend
  • buy a new blouse
  • watch x-men with my boyfriend
  • go to menange for a haircut (c/o ryan co)
  • spend quality time with my boyfriend
  • prepare the illustration boards for the cebu trip
  • watch x-men with my boyfriend

as promised, will block off wednesday just so i could watch x-men and spend time with you ron, love you!

9 Comments:

Blogger kalypso said...

question... pano mo ginawa yung tabs? hehehehe!

2:39 AM  
Blogger chel said...

bullets lang?!

:D

5:04 PM  
Blogger kalypso said...

oo yun nga... hehehe!

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home